Cordova / React Developer
We’re seeking an experienced, part-time freelance Cordova / React developer to maintain and develop our existing hybrid mobile applications.
You’ll need to demonstrate expertise in Cordova and React plus a high attention to detail. You’ll also need to be comfortable with Node.js and Meteor.
For a successful application, you will need to demonstrate deep knowledge of the following areas:
- Android testing and deployment
- iOS testing and deployment
Knowledge of the following areas will help your application:
We are looking for a developer with:
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Honour and commitment
Strong professional knowledge of good design principles, http, git, etc are totally mandatory.
How to apply
Please email us with a cover letter answering the following questions:
- How many years have you been developing hybrid mobile applications for professionally?
- Do you develop full-time and professionally on any other platforms (e.g. native iOS)?
- Do you have an above-average knowledge of one of the areas listed in the job requirements? If so, please demonstrate.
- Which Android and iOS devices do you have available to you for testing?
Please also provide other information that supports your application, specifically how your skills match those requested above.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Email CVs to:
Duncan Abbott, Technical Director
duncan [at] impossible [dot] am