We’re seeking a passionate and committed iOS developer to become a fundamental part of our team.
You’ll have experience, enjoy a challenge and be ready to contribute to a group of top notch developers. We build both iOS games (look out for the awesome www.streetkart.me) and apps via our international team, spread all around the world.
For a successful application, you will need to demonstrate deep knowledge of the following areas:
- Modern UIKit, including strong skills in advanced layouts
- Both Swift and Objective C
- iCloud sync
- Client-server communications
Knowledge of the following areas will help your application:
- Core Graphics
- Core Audio
- Watch OS
- Google Firebase
- AWS Cognito
We are looking for a developer with:
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Honour and commitment
Strong professional knowledge of good design principles, http, git, etc are totally mandatory.
You will be responsible for development, testing and delivery of new projects. Specifications, wireframes and mockups will be provided. It will be your responsibility to ensure solid architectural decisions are made in order to deliver, not only reliable applications, but also healthy and maintainable codebases.
You will also take over responsibly of our existing iOS projects and be required to perform maintenance and implement new features. Our developers are passionate and excited about their work, and have fun while doing so.
We’re looking for reliable, hard-working individuals to become valuable members of our team – talented, motivated people that are interested in making a difference and want to create high-quality, immersive experiences for our users. We have high production values and will expect you to have an equally high attention to detail.
How to apply
Please email us with a cover letter telling us something interesting about yourself and answering the following questions:
- How many years have you been developing native iOS applications for? How long have you been using swift heavily?
- Do you develop full-time and professionally on any other platforms?
- Do you have an above-average knowledge of one of the areas listed in the job requirements? If so, please demonstrate.
- Automated testing is common in other programming environments, but not very common in iOS projects. What are your thoughts on this?
Please also provide other information that supports your application, specifically how your skills match those requested above.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Email CVs to:
Duncan Abbott, Technical Director
duncan [at] impossible [dot] am